REVEALED: 10 Reasons Pinnick Wants Ubah Out As Anambra State FA Chairman
By Our Correspondent
- He is angry that Senator Ubah teamed up with Alhaji Aminu Maigari in the 2018 NFF elections in Katsina, to contest against him. He said despite all entreaties he made to him, chief Ubah was resolute. This is payback time
- Ibrahim Gusau is also angry that at that election chief Ubah contested against him for the chairman of chairmen position (his official birthright) so he teamed up with Amaju another angry man to fight chief Ubah
- Amaju Pinnick is angry that chief Ubah’s friend of many years, the Congolese became vice chairman of CAF after he was sent packing by the continental body
- Amaju is also very angry that after his exit from CAF, he was humiliated from his position as chairman of CAF AFCON Organising Committee but Senator Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah was retained as the only Nigerian in that respected committee.
- Amaju is also angry that Senator Ubah is a strong friend and Ally of Ahmad Ahmad and he foresees a future where Ubah may support his rival in the fast approaching CAF PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
- Amaju sent his SA Media to attack Senator Ubah in 2016 claiming he never at anytime paid Gernot Rohr’s Salary. After we submitted evidences and documents to that effect, Amaju sent Mohammed Sanusi and Emeka Inyama to go and broker peace and it was at that meeting that Senator Ubah put a call across to a lady who gave details of how herself and Senator Ubah contributed their hard earned money to pay the first 5 months of Gernot Rohrs 50,000 dollars salary. The NFF offered to tender an apology but till date, they have not done that.
- Amaju is not comfortable with senator Ubah’s rise. He is angry that at every point when men think he is going down, God keeps promoting him. After loosing his governorship primaries, Amaju and friends in the NFF celebrated but he went to an unknown party called YPP and became a senator of the federal republic. That to Amaju was a big slap on his own ego. He was always robbing shoulders with Senator Ubah but God has always set the records straight
- Amaju is also not happy that Senator Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has refused to call or text him since the conclusion of the Katsina election. He felt he deserves some respect or at worst a call in the buildup to the Anambra elections
- Amaju forgot so soon that a few years back, he enjoyed so much privileges flying on senator Ubah private jet to Super Eagles games. He forgot too that Senator Ubah has supported the national team by putting monies on ground to get a chartered flight for the Super Eagles. Perhaps because he no longer enjoys these privileges, he is angry
- They forget all the good moments they shared, they forget that he is the only private club owner left in the NPFL
We know how they sent Chris Giwa out of football, we know how they frustrated Kunle Soname and Bet9ja to entertainment, we know how they frustrated Bimo FC, collected his 12m naira and relegated his club.
Now it is Senator Ubah. Nigerians shine your eyes and cry out. These men cannot destroy our football before our eyes.