Imo Grasshoppers, Rima Queens Entertain Fans On Day 3 Of Prudent Energy Handball Premier League 2022
324 total views, 3 views today
By Our Correspondent
Imo Grasshoppers and Rima Queens played out an entertaining game of handball on Day 3 of the Prudent Energy Handball Premier League 2022.
In a match that was many dub as experience versus the young, Imo Grasshoppers and Rima Strikers played an amazingly pulsating match which ended 37-37 to light up the Women Category.
Other matches in the women category saw defending champions Safety Babes continue in their winning ways as they defeated city rival Defender Babes 31-22 while Benue Queens defeated a somewhat depleted Adorable Angels 30-27.
Bendel Dynamos defeated Plateau Peacocks 28-23 while Seasider Babes of Lagos didn’t need to play a match as they walked over Kada Queens which earned them 10 goals and three points.
In the Men Category, defending champion Kano Pillars continue to earn winning points as they defeated Benue Buffaloes 37-24 while Niger United also defeated Confluence Stars 37-28.
Police Machine got their first win of the league as they defeated Owena Kings 26-21 while Safety Shooters defeated Tojemarine 30-24.
Lagos Seasiders Boys defeated the De Defenders 25-21 while Rima Strikers walked over Kada Stars to earn 10 goals and three points.
MATCH DAY 3 Results
1) Defender Babes–Safety Babes 22–31.
2) Imo Grasshoppers–Rima Queens 37–37.
3) Seasider Queens–Kada Queens 10–00 (W/O).
4) Adorable Angels–Benue Queens 27–30.
5) Plateau Peacocks–Bendel Dynamos 23–28.
1) Niger United–Confluence Stars 37–28.
2) Benue Buffaloes–Kano Pillars 24–37.
3) Police Machine–Owena Kings 26–21.
4) Rima Strikers–Kada Stars 10–00 (W/O).
5) Safety Shooters–Tojemarine Academy 30–24.
6) Lagos Seasiders–D:Defenders 25–21.